Salary: C£60-65k plus benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Tired of being pigeon-holed into a single sector?
I have a unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a highly successful team based in Manchester, your role will be split between both the public and private sectors.
You will predominantly focus on commercial and education projects, following a number of substantial project wins. This firm offer a fantastic range of benefits, coupled with a generous basic salary, flexible working options and a clear route for progression.
You will work with a talented, established team of highly engaged professionals, whilst liaising directly with clients and stakeholders. You will provide a full range of quantity surveying services, whilst leading a small team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Possess consultancy experience
- Be experienced in a range of sectors
- Have worked on multiple, high-value projects
- Must have a degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying and be a member of the RICS
- Have a confident, outgoing but also professional personality
- And have a ‘can do’ attitude when faced with complex schemes
For a confidential chat regarding this role, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org