Organiser: Place North West
Location: Hilton Manchester Deansgate
With better transport the linchpin to growth across the Northern Powerhouse, we bring you the third annual summit on this topic, giving an in-depth view of the opportunities and challenges presented by investment in transport.
Policy shapers, operators, and developers will all debate the impact of this influential sector.
Tickets are priced at £99+VAT.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Councillor Judith Blake CBE, Leader of Leeds City Council
- Chris Boardman, former Olympic cycling champion & Greater Manchester cycling and walking commissioner
- Peter Broadley, executive director, customer experience & operations, Virgin Trains
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Andrew Cowan, chief executive, Manchester Airport
- Danny Crump, director of urbanism, Broadway Malyan
- Alex Dillistone, partner, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
- Sandie Forte-Gill, regional delivery director, Highways England
- Mike Horner, regional director, Muse Developments
- Robert Hough CBE, chairman, Peel Airports
- Anna-Jane Hunter, director North of England rail, Network Rail
- David Jones, sustainable transport strategy manager, Cadent Gas
- Frank Jordan, executive director of place, Cheshire East Council
- Stephen Joseph, transport policy consultant, formerly Campaign for Better Transport
- Nicola Kane, head of strategic planning & research, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Neil Lees, deputy chairman, Peel Group
- Julian Lipscombe, director, Bennetts Associates
- Lorna Pimlott, director of sponsorship & policy, HS2
- Pat Ritchie, chief executive, Newcastle City Council
- Angie Ridgwell, chief executive and director of resources, Lancashire County Council
- Frank Rogers, chief executive, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority & director general, Merseytravel
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of the Liverpool City Region
- Barry White, chief executive, Transport for the North
- Adam Wisher, head of Manchester, LCR
- Senior representative, Northern
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
This full-day event will take place at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate and will consist of a mix of panel discussions and presentations.
This event is held in partnership with Transport for the North, and sponsored by Waterman, Lexington Communications, Broadway Malyan and Winckworth Sherwood.
One more sponsorship opportunity is available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com