Join Place North West, Close Brothers Property Finance and Kuits Solicitors to explore the outlook for the project finance landscape and trends in investor appetite on Thursday 6 August.
We will be exploring questions such as:
- Can funding for new projects be secured in the current market?
- Are there particular sectors and schemes that are more attractive to funders than others?
- Who is lending and at what levels?
Speakers confirmed to speak so far include:
- David O’Leary, policy director, Home Builders Federation who leads on policy proposals for the residential sector, such as addressing the long-term decline of SMEs as result of funding challenges
- Laura Mackay, associate director, development, Savills who specialises in providing tailored development consultancy advice on behalf of the consultancy’s Northern development department
- George MacMillan, partner and head of banking and real estate finance at law firm Kuits, with considerable expertise in complex property lending transactions
- Daniel Joyce, director of property at Close Brothers Property Finance, who has a background in residential development and commercial investment loans
- Maggie Grogan, senior development surveyor, Muse Developments
- Richard Topham, director at River Street Capital
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and connect with others. By registering, you’ll also gain access to the Place North West virtual event app where you can network and interact with other attendees from the North West property industry.
The event is due to take place online from 10am to 11am on Thursday 6 August.
Development Finance is sponsored by Close Brothers Property Finance and Kuits.