Location: Museum of Science and Industry, Liverpool Road, Manchester, UK
- Dr Ebrahim Adia, provost at the University of Central Lancashire
- Ian Scott, director and head of build-to-rent at Lambert Smith Hampton
- Tim Webber, chairman of Barnfield Construction
- Kate Ingram, head of economy & growth at Burnley Council
- David Walker, managing director of 24 Marketing and co-founder of The Landmark
- Debbie Hernon, manager of Charter Walk Shopping Centre
- Andrew Dewhurst, director of Maple Grove
- Mick Cartledge, chief executive of Burnley Council
More than 4,400 new jobs, a university with 4,000 students, and 3,880 homes are all coming to Burnley, but how can developers get involved? Place North West and Burnley Council gathered the borough’s experts together to outline growth opportunities in the area for the next decade and beyond.
More than 150 people attended the event at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum, which was delivered in partnership with Burnley Council.
The presentation slides and Burnley drone footage can be accessed using the below links:
View our client event proposal here.
Companies in attendance include:
- AEW Architects
- DAC Beachcroft
- Manchester City Council
- McLaughlin & Harvey
- National Trust
- Scape Procure
- St Modwen
- Stride Treglown
- Turner and Townsend
- Wardell Armstrong