Location: Liverpool Convention Centre, Kings Waterfront
Phone: 0845 603 4559
The First Time Buyers' Show will take place at the BT Convention Centre, Kings Waterfront, Liverpool on Saturday, 10 October from 10am-5pm.
Organised by HomesHub, the government's HomeBuy Agent for Merseyside and Cheshire and part of plus dane group. The event is supported by the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA), the national housing and regeneration agency for England, and by Liverpool City Council and NewHeartlands.
Entry to the event and all services are free. Visitors can:
- Find quality, affordable homes from a wide range of developers
- Access HomeBuy advice – including HomeBuy Direct, which provides 30% equity loans towards the cost of a new home
- Discuss mortgage advice with lenders
- Discuss money matters in confidence with Independent Financial Advisors
- Meet first-time buyer friendly solicitors
- Get independent help and support through the buying process from Access to Home Ownership
Appointments with Independent Financial Advisors will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.