Location: Knutsford Civic Centre, Toft Road, Knutsford, WA16 0PE
Email: 0151 703 0108
Effective and ethical marketing is an essential part of the successful management of your practice but is it really possible to get results on a budget? This half-day seminar will examine how to make your marketing effective in current conditions and on a limited budget, and explore cost-effective ways to market architectural practices and services to your target clients.
Subjects covered will include:
- What marketing is and isn't, and the three major errors firms make in their marketing
- The importance of gaining client feedback and how to use it effectively,
- Why using PR techniques is important
- Harnessing the power of e-marketing
The seminar content will include:
- Assembling the right market info and research, how much you need and where to get it for free.
- Branding for the small firm, image and the marketing mix – what you need to know, what goes wrong and how to avoid the pitfalls
- The power of PR, create your own campaign through press releases and gain media coverage
- Cost-effective ways to make the most of resources and the four key mistakes made with websites
- E-marketing, viral marketing and social networking
- There will also be opportunity to get answers to your specific marketing issues.
Speakers: Fiona Stuart-Wilson/John Shepherd. Fiona Stuart-Wilson is a Director of UMD Professional Ltd., a business consultancy working with small professional practices, and author of several articles on marketing for professional practices. She has provided advice for a number of architectural practices over the last twenty years and is a Member of the Institute of Directors and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. John Shepherd is a consultant with UMD Professional Ltd and a Director of a company providing e-marketing services to a variety of businesses and organisations. He has worked with scores of professional practices and lectures extensively on
marketing around the UK.
Venue: Knutsford Civic Centre, Toft Road. Knutsford. WA16 0PE
Price per Delegate:
RIBA / CIAT – £56.50 + VAT
RIBA Student – £25 + VAT
RIBA CPD Club Member – £0
RIBA CPD Club Guest – £41 + VAT
Others – £77 + VAT