We will be taking the temperature of all things offices at this special briefing. Expect to hear about:
- Smart buildings
- Remote working
- Spatial planning
- The workforce of the future
- Air quality and environmental monitoring
- Developer appetite for innovations
- Managing the blended workforce
- How to harmonise and make sense of your data, and much more
Allison English, deputy CEO, Leesman | Having worked in offices around North America, APAC and EMEA, Allison’s exposure to various work environments and cultures results in a unique perspective of the workplace and how people interact with it. Client collaboration and developing strong partnerships have been central throughout Allison’s career, which has seen her appointed as Leesman’s deputy CEO in March 2020.
James Pellatt, director of workplace & innovation, Great Portland Estates | James’s role is to pick the best pieces of innovation and technology, together with trends to create workspaces that allows users to thrive. He chairs GPE’s Design Review Panel and is responsible for ensuring that their developments and schemes incorporate the latest thinking in flexible workspace, sustainability, wellness, layout and design.
Iain Holden, CEO, TSK Group | Iain is CEO & co-founder of workplace design and build specialist the TSK Group. He has overall responsibility for the groups strategic direction and also heads the companies Knowledge Exchange insights programme. Over the past 25 years Iain and TSK have designed and delivered inspiring workplaces across the UK for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Bogdan Nicoara, founder, Bright Spaces | In 2019 Bogdan co-founded and became the CEO of Bright Spaces, the end-to-end digital leasing solution for commercial properties. Bright Spaces was one of the 5 startups participating in the 2020 PiLabs accelerator. Bogdan is passionate about concepts like the sharing economy, gamification, decentralization, universal basic income, sustainability, wellbeing, which he integrates into his activities and processes.
Arnaud van der Wyck, general partner, Concrete Ventures | Concrete is a UK-based EMEA focussed €100m target proptech fund investing on behalf of its leading global strategic real estate LPs (e.g. Starwood, JLL). Arnaud was previously a founding partner at San Francisco-based Sway Ventures, leading their efforts in Europe and launching their European offices in London and Stockholm.
Simon Schaefer, founder and CEO, Factory | Simon Schaefer began as a designer in 1997, working for German startups with his own interactive agency. He has invested in about 50 angel and seed-stage companies and in 2011 he co-founded Factory, a campus model for startups, launching the very first of Europe’s mega-campuses
Benefits of attending this virtual event include:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
The event is free to attend. Please register using the form below. If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by Mallcomm.