Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Set to be one of our largest conferences of the year, this event will provide quality networking alongside a full programme of presentations and debates, looking at the biggest housing developments, Government policies and Local Plans pushing for increased residential delivery across the region.
The conference will be divided into three themed panels on:
- PLANNING AND POLICY on a local and national level, shaping the future of developments
- BUILDING BETTER CITIES, looking at high rise, infrastructure and city living trends
- BUILDING BETTER TOWNS, the growing momentum around regional towns and the delivery of a diverse housing market
Confirmed speakers include:
- Duncan Sutherland, regeneration director, Sigma Capital Group
- Hilary Brett, project director, Far East Consortium
- Richard Knight, planning director, Peel L&P
- Suzanne Benson, partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Cllr Peter Moss, deputy leader and cabinet member for planning and regulation, Preston City Council
- Claire Griffiths, executive director – growth, development & assets, Irwell Valley Homes
- Nigel Banks, special projects director, ilke Homes
- Andrew Johnston, head of planning, Urban Splash
- James Blakey, planning director, Moda
- Pam Smith, chief executive, Stockport Council
- Michael Dong, chief executive, Investar Property Group
- Dan Jackson, planning director, WSP | Indigo
- Tom Webber, senior development surveyor, Muse Developments
- Gillian Harrison, associate, Levitt Bernstein
- Daniel Joyce, director, Close Brothers Property Finance
Join guests from Manchester City Council, Homes England, Naismiths, Seddon, Warwick Estates, Housing Growth Partnership, BWB Consulting, Charles Andrews, Miller Homes, Great Places Housing Group, Cundall, PRP, Levitt Bernstein, Zerum, BDP, Anderton Gables, DLA Architecture, Nevis Environmental, GBuilder, EPR Architects, Curtins, STEM Construction, WSP, Bixteth Partners, Nexus Planning, Provincial Land, and many more.
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Trowers & Hamlins, Lexington Communications, WSP | Indigo, Sigma Capital Group, Rendall & Rittner, and Close Brothers Property Finance.
Place North West is closely monitoring the evolving public health situation with regards to coronavirus and following advice from Public Health England. If you want to find out more, please visit Public Health England’s website.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS