Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
Set to be one of our largest conferences of the year, this event will provide quality networking alongside a full programme of presentations and debates, looking at the biggest housing developments, Government policies and Local Plans pushing for increased residential delivery across the region.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Duncan Sutherland, public affairs director, Sigma Capital Group, and Homes England board member
- Hilary Brett-Parr, project director, Far East Consortium
- Richard Knight, planning director, Peel L&P
- Suzanne Benson, partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Claire Griffiths, executive director – growth, development & assets, Irwell Valley Homes
- Nigel Banks, special projects director, ilke Homes
- Andrew Johnston, head of planning, Urban Splash
- Dan Jackson, planning director, WSP
- Gillian Harrison, associate, Levitt Bernstein
- Dan Joyce, director, Close Brothers Property Finance
- Paul Boyfield, group property director, Lexington Communications
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Trowers & Hamlins, Lexington Communications, WSP, Sigma Capital Group, Rendall & Rittner, and Close Brothers Property Finance.