Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
Set to be one of our largest conferences of the year, this event will provide quality networking alongside a full programme of presentations and debates, looking at the biggest housing developments, Government policies and Local Plans pushing for increased residential delivery across the region.
The conference will focus on:
- PLANNING AND POLICY on a local and national level, shaping the future of developments
- BUILDING BETTER CITIES, looking at high rise, infrastructure and city living trends
- BUILDING BETTER TOWNS, the growing momentum around regional towns and the delivery of a diverse housing market
Confirmed speakers include:
- Duncan Sutherland, regeneration director, Sigma Capital Group
- Hilary Brett, project director, Far East Consortium
- Richard Knight, planning director, Peel L&P
- Suzanne Benson, partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Cllr Peter Moss, deputy leader and cabinet member for planning and regulation, Preston City Council
- Claire Griffiths, executive director – growth, development & assets, Irwell Valley Homes
- Nigel Banks, special projects director, ilke Homes
- Andrew Johnston, head of planning, Urban Splash
- James Blakey, planning director, Moda
- Pam Smith, chief executive, Stockport Council
- Michael Dong, chief executive, Investar Property Group
- Dan Jackson, planning director, WSP
- Tom Webber, senior development surveyor, Muse Developments
- Gillian Harrison, associate, Levitt Bernstein
- Daniel Joyce, director, Close Brothers Property Finance
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Trowers & Hamlins, Lexington Communications, WSP, Sigma Capital Group, Rendall & Rittner, and Close Brothers Property Finance.