Organiser: Place North West
Location: Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Hear from Metro Mayor Steve Rotheram, Knowledge Quarter chief executive Colin Sinclair, Liverpool City Council assistant director Claire Slinger, plus many more, at this comprehensive update on regeneration across the City Region.
The hotel market is booming, offices are set to start on site, there’s an unprecedented amount of residential units in the pipeline, and a growing life sciences sector is creating jobs. But what more could be done to boost economic growth across the City Region, and what USPs can all the councils within the Combined Authority offer to secure the next era of expansion?
The half-day conference on 14 November at Crowne Plaza in Liverpool city centre will look at activity taking place across Merseyside, sponsored by Morgan Sindall, Lovell Partnerships, Curtins, Liverpool Waters and Falconer Chester Hall.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – The first half of the morning will focus on developments in the city centre, featuring:
- Colin Sinclair, chief executive, Knowledge Quarter
- Quentin Keohane, associate director, Falconer Chester Hall
- Susan Patterson, senior business development manager, Morgan Sindall
- Tahreen Shad, regional partnerships director, Lovell Partnerships
- Darran Lawless, development director, Liverpool Waters
- Simon Bland, managing director, Mason Owen
10.30am – Break
11am – The second half will focus on the wider City Region, looking at local authority plans, funding, and progress of the Metro Mayor:
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor, Liverpool City Region
- Claire Slinger, assistant director, Liverpool City Council
- Daniel Broch, co-founder, Bliss Hotels
- Cllr Pat Hackett, leader, Wirral Council
- Antonia de Winter, co-head of investment, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Tony Clark, head of major development, Knowsley Council
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor, Place North West
The conference will begin at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 8.45am. The session will end at midday, for further networking and lunch.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.