Organiser: Place North West
Location: Hilton Liverpool City Centre
Speakers including from Wirral Council, CTP, Falconer Chester Hall, Transport for the North, and Procure North West will discuss the pressing development issues and opportunities in Liverpool and the wider city region at this special Place North West event on 15 November.
The event will look at projects in both Liverpool and each of Merseyside’s boroughs and the wider city region, including discussions on Wirral’s upcoming Local Plan and development opportunities in Knowsley.
Major projects in the city centre, including the £200m Pall Mall scheme, Liverpool’s current largest office development, will also be examined, along with upcoming strategic frameworks for the Baltic Triangle and the city’s proposed tall buildings policy.
Speakers confirmed for the day are:
- Adam Hall, managing director, Falconer Chester Hall
- Darran Lawless, development director, Liverpool Waters
- Sheila Wright, director, Pegasus Group
- Andrew Byrne, associate director, CBRE
- Cllr Angie Davies, cabinet member for jobs & growth, Wirral Council
- David Topham, chief executive, CTP
- Henry Martin, development manager, Kier Property
- Robbie Blackhurst, managing director, Procure North West
- Antonia de Winter, co-head of investment, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Alex Solk, partner, Sheppard Robson
- Barry Roberts, Northern managing director, Morgan Sindall
- Jonathan Spruce, interim strategy director, Transport for the North
- Dale Milburn, assistant executive director for economic growth, Knowsley Council
The half-day event will take place at the Hilton Liverpool City Centre and will consist of a mix of panel discussions and presentations, beginning with breakfast and networking at 8am and closing with a networking lunch at 12pm.
The event is sponsored by Transport for the North, Pegasus Group, Morgan Sindall, Kier Property, and Curtins.
The half-day event will take place at the Hilton Liverpool City Centre and will consist of a mix of panel discussions and presentations, beginning with breakfast at 8am and closing with lunch at 12pm.