Organiser: Place North West
Location: Castle Green Hotel, Kendal, Cumbria
What does the future hold for Cumbria’s towns, and how can infrastructure unlock development opportunities across the region? Hear from speakers including Wates, Genesis Homes, Harrison Pitt and BEC at the latest in Place North West’s development update series.
This half-day conference, due to take place on Thursday 28 February at the Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, will bring together a range of speakers from both the public and private sectors, to discuss what is driving the economy in Cumbria, the industries shaping the future of the region, and the large-scale plans guiding them.
Companies who have already registered include GVA, Nevis Environmental, Wildbrook CRE, Architect-CT, Wardell Armstrong, Northmill Associates, Baker Mallett, Story Homes, and Abbott Associates.
Speakers so far include:
- Kate Willard, director of partnership development, Stobart Group
- Rob Miller, head of property & development, BEC
- John Foster, pre-construction director North, Wates Construction
- Richard Wooldridge, director, Harrison Pitt Architects
- Naomi Fell, director, Harrison Drury Solicitors
- Haydn Spedding¸ associate director, Colliers International
- Chris Jackson, transport initiatives director, CECA NW
- Tom Prescott, director, Barker Proudlove
- Alistair Fell, director, Prospus Group
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The event is sponsored by Curtins and Wates, and will consist of a mix of presentations and panels, beginning with breakfast from 8am and closing with lunch at 12pm.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available – contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com