Organiser: Place North West
Will Boris Johnson keep his pledge to serve the interests of the ‘red wall’ Northern constituencies, who voted Conservative at the last election? How might this manifest itself in policy and project wins, what can areas do to position themselves at the front of the queue?
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Louise Wyman, newly appointed strategic director of growth and development, Manchester City Council
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region
- Henri Murison, director, Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Richard Cook, economics director, Pegasus, advisory firm
- Andrew Dickman, director, Tritax Symmetry, industrial developer
- Cllr Elise Wilson, leader, Stockport Council
- Chair: Sarah Townsend, editor, Place North West
This is a chance to learn and engage with the industry. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and connect with others. By registering, you’ll gain access to the Place North West virtual event app where you can network and interact with other attendees from the North West property industry.
The event is due to take place online from 10am to 11am on Tuesday 14 July.
Northern Powerhouse: Levelling Up is sponsored by Lexington Communications.