Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Kick off your New Year networking in January with one of Place North West‘s most popular conferences, featuring speakers from Vita Group, M&G Real Estate, Glenbrook, and Lambert Smith Hampton at this in-depth look at one of the fastest growing parts of the residential market.
This half-day event will focus on opportunities across the private rented sector, not just in the region’s city centres, but also in town centres across the North West.
As the build-to-rent sector gathers momentum and attracts rapidly increasing levels of institutional funding, the event will also examine different models of PRS, such as co-living, as well as its future in other residential markets such as the affordable and retirement sectors.
The conference will begin at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 9am. The event ends at midday, when there will be lunch and further networking opportunities.
8am – Registration and networking
9am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Ian Scott, director, Lambert Smith Hampton
- John Badman, director, CallisonRTKL
- Guy Butler, director, Glenbrook
- Andrew Cook, assistant fund manager, M&G Real Estate
10.15am – Break
10.45am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- David Ancell, director, Vita Group
- Colin Shenton, chief executive, Oppidan Life, and founder, Ziferblat
- Katie Tonkinson, partner & head of Studio North, Hawkins\Brown
- Adam Higgins, co-founder, Capital & Centric
- Caroline Baker, partner and head of Manchester office, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jamie Bunce, chief executive, Inspired Villages, L&G’s later living operator
The event will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, contributing editor of Place North West
This event is sponsored by DAC Beachcroft, Rendall & Rittner, Lambert Smith Hampton and Telcom.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS