Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Hear from councils across the region on their large-scale development plans and private sector partnerships, at this half-day event in Manchester on Thursday 27 June.
Stockport, Liverpool, Warrington, Salford and Lancashire councils will be on stage, to discuss their ambitions for the regeneration of town and city centres, their expectations and experiences of formal and informal public-private partnerships, and the chances for the property community to get involved in upcoming projects. Collectively, the councils are working on schemes worth billions of pounds.
Sponsored by Lovell, Morgan Sindall and Winckworth Sherwood, the event will see examples of effective partnership working between developers and councils, and the impact of local authority plans and policies.
This half-day conference will be a mix of panel discussions and presentations, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions, either from the audience or via Slido.
The event takes place on Thursday 27 June at the Science & Industry Museum, starting at 8am for networking, presentations from 8.45am, and ending at noon for lunch.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Stephen Young, executive director, Lancashire County Council
- Claire Slinger, assistant director of investment and development, Liverpool City Council
- John Laverick, head of housing and development, Warrington & Co
- Pam Smith, chief executive, Stockport Council
- Kurt Partington, head of development, Salford City Council
- Mark Bousfield, commercial development and investment director, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Bill Enevoldson, chief investment officer, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
10.30am – Break
11am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Colette McCormack, partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Phil Mayall, regional director, Muse
- Paul Brown, chief operating officer, PSP
- Lee Sale, regional managing director, Lovell
- Zoe Davidson, director, Deloitte Real Estate
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Tickets are £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com