Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Hear from some of the city’s most prominent commercial developers alongside leading architects and agents at this Place North West event focussing on the future of Manchester’s office market.
Taking place at the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester on the morning of 26 September, the half-day conference will see developers, agents, architects and occupiers all give their view on the future of the office sector, and how Manchester can best capture an increasingly transient workforce and meet their high demands on office space.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Andrew Cooke, regional director, Bruntwood Works
- Andrew Gardiner, director – office advisory, Lambert Smith Hampton
- James Nicholson, managing director, Harlex
- Chris Reay, property director, MediaCityUK
10.30am – Break
11am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Phil Doyle, director, 5plus Architects
- Philip Westwood, director, Overbury
- Richmal Wigglesworth, associate, Sheppard Robson
- Cassandra Wheeldon, director of partnerships, WiredScore
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
The event is sponsored by Bruntwood Works, DAC Beachcroft, Lambert Smith Hampton, and ROC Consulting.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details to follow.
One more sponsorship opportunity is available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS