Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
This event is aimed at anyone working in or targeting the Liverpool development market. Themes covered in debate and presentations on the day will include residential, commercial, funding, planning and delivery.
The conference is due to start at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 8.45am. The event ends at midday with lunch and further networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claire McColgan, director, Culture Liverpool
- Tony Reeves, chief executive, Liverpool City Council
- Mark Graham, director at LDA Design
- John Moffat, developer, Capital & Centric
- Mark Kitts, chief executive officer, Liverpool Foundation Homes
- Greg Dickson, director, Barton Willmore
- Stephen Cowperthwaite, principal and managing director, Avison Young Liverpool
- Mark Askem, director of estate management, Liverpool John Moores University
- Leah Stuart, associate director, Civic Engineers
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Kier Construction, Telcom, Lexington Communications and SATPLAN.