Location: Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
This event is aimed at anyone working in or targeting the Liverpool development market. Themes covered in debate and presentations on the day will include residential, commercial, funding, planning and delivery.
The conference is due to start at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 8.45am. The event ends at midday with lunch and further networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claire McColgan, director, Culture Liverpool
- Tony Reeves, chief executive, Liverpool City Council
- Mark Graham, director at LDA Design
- John Moffat, developer, Capital & Centric
- Mark Kitts, chief executive officer, Liverpool Foundation Homes
- Greg Dickson, director, Barton Willmore
- Stephen Cowperthwaite, principal and managing director, Avison Young Liverpool
- Mark Askem, director of estate management, Liverpool John Moores University
- Leah Stuart, associate director, Civic Engineers
This event will be chaired by Sarah Townsend, editor, Place North West.
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Kier Construction, Telcom, Lexington Communications and SATPLAN.
Place North West is closely monitoring the evolving public health situation with regards to coronavirus and following advice from Public Health England. If you want to find out more, please visit Public Health England’s website.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS