Location: Mercure Dunkenhalgh, Blackburn BB5 5JP
This half-day event will give an update on economic activity in Lancashire, the key developments, future sites, and policies shaping the area. Housing, warehouses, offices, retail, City Deal progress, bids for Devolution, and more will be explored in a mix of presentations and panels.
The conference will begin at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 9am. The event ends at midday, when there will be lunch and further networking opportunities.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Justin Cove, director, Hive Land & Planning
- Adrian Phillips, chief executive, Preston City Council
- Jonathan Noad, director of planning and property, South Ribble Council
- Andrew Dewhurst, director, Maple Grove Developments
- Stephen Young, executive director, Lancashire County Council
10.15am – Break
10.45am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Nick Gerrard, growth and prosperity programme director, Blackpool Council
- Darren Jones, development director, Nikal
- Pete Swift, managing director, Planit-IE
- Jeremy Lefton, managing director, Roundhouse Properties
- Alban Cassidy, director, Cassidy + Ashton
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT.
This event is sponsored by LUC, Preston, South Ribble & Lancashire City Deal and Blackpool Council.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS