Location: London Road Fire Station, Manchester, M3 3HF
An inter-professional built environment networking event involving 14 institutions
The event will be held at the soon to be refurbished London Road Fire Station on 20 October.
This grade-two listed building was opened in 1906 and is a Manchester landmark. The station closed in 1986 and has been disused since. It was recently acquired by Allied London who has exciting proposals for its refurbishment and reuse. This event will provide a unique opportunity to experience this fantastic building prior to restoration.
Attendees will be able to hear about future plans for the building, as well as network with numerous built environment professionals.
The institutions involved are:
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- The Institution of Structural Engineers
- Transport Planning Society
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- The Royal Institute of British Architects
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Landscape Institute
- Chartered Institution of Highways and Transport
- Manchester Society of Architects
- Institute of Acoustics
For more information, please contact Katie Wray: firstname.lastname@example.org