How can the region meet the record demand for industrial space? The country’s ageing infrastructure, changes to land values and sustainability concerns will all be discussed as well.
We will pick the brains of developers, investors and advisers to find the answers to these burning questions and more at this popular annual event.
8am Arrival, breakfast + networking
9am Welcome, presentation + panel discussion: State of the Market
Daniel Burn, development director, Panattoni
Andrew Lynn, partner, DTRE
Emily Speak, director, Peloton Real Estate
Gillian Worden, director, P4 Planning
Andrew Jones, regional manager North West, Mileway
10.15am Networking break
10.45am Presentation + panel discussion: Go Big or Go Home
Steven Knowles, regional director, Harworth
Lisa Harris, executive director place, St Helens Council
Steve Rumbelow, chief executive, Rochdale Council
John Sullivan, North West head of industrial & logistics, Colliers
Alan Lamb, director, Aew Architects
12pm Close with lunch and further networking
- EMILY SPEAK, PELOTON REAL ESTATE | Has a commercial, social and environmental focus to help Peloton Real Estate’s clients access enhanced returns from their industrial portfolios while addressing key ESG considerations.
- DANIEL BURN, PANATTONI | Responsible for accelerating the company’s land purchase, build-to-suit and spec-build programme across the North West. Dan is well recognised within the market, having been involved in many of the UK’s pre-eminent industrial & logistics schemes.
- LISA HARRIS, ST HELENS COUNCIL | Part of the team that brought forward Glass Futures. Now seeking to deliver Parkside, one of the largest strategic employment sites in the region with Freeport customs and tax site designation. Committed to delivering inclusive growth.
- STEVE RUMBELOW, ROCHDALE COUNCIL | Has been with Rochdale council for 8 years. Rochdale has the highest available industrial floorspace in Greater Manchester. Rochdale’s key projects include Stakehill Industrial Estate, Kingsway Business Park and Heywood Distribution Park.
- JOHN SULLIVAN, COLLIERS | Has 23 years’ experience advising on the letting, selling and acquisition of land and buildings on behalf of private and public sector clients. John has worked with clients including L’Oreal and Asda disposing and letting their industrial assets.
- ANDREW LYNN, DTRE | Has been instrumental in the success of large schemes such as Icon Manchester Airport, Logistics North Bolton and Omega Warrington. Andrew specialises in representing investors, developers and occupiers, primarily advising on the disposal and acquisition of existing buildings and providing advice on new development schemes.
- ALAN LAMB, AEW ARCHITECTS | Works with some of the UK’s leading developers to design and deliver industrial schemes nationwide. These range from large scale masterplanning projects to bespoke manufacturing facilities and include ongoing commissions at Birchwood Park and Glass Futures, St Helens.
- ANDREW JONES, MILEWAY | Currently oversees a dynamic and ever-growing asset management team who are responsible for over 14 million sq ft across both regions. Key projects include recent acquisitions and ongoing management of the Vantage, Choice, XK and Albion portfolios.
- GILLIAN WORDEN, P4 PLANNING | Advises various industrial and logistics companies on all aspects of the planning system. She promotes major proposals for industrial and logistics schemes through the planning process to secure quality industrial schemes that make better places.
- STEVEN KNOWLES, HARWORTH | Responsible for Harworth’s development and investment projects in the region. Steven is a general practice chartered surveyor with over 20 years’ experience in both the commercial and residential real estate sector and a broad background of acquisition, disposal, development, investment and asset management.
Tickets cost £68+VAT. There will be a mix of presentations and panels. Breakfast and lunch are included, providing plenty of opportunities for business development.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Harworth, JMW, Waterman Group, Aew Architects, Panattoni and Lexington