Organiser: Hill Dickinson
Location: Chester Zoo
Email: kerri.mckeown@hilldickinson. com
Phone: 0151 600 8752
Register for this year’s Hill Dickinson Developers’ Conference at Chester Zoo on Thursday 7 July to hear from guest speakers Guy Butler, director at Glenbrook, and Shaun Smyth, director of real estate at RBS and NatWest.
Together with Hill Dickinson’s team of experienced lawyers, Butler and Smyth will cover the current key issues in property, construction, planning and property litigation. The conference will be followed by a guided safari of the islands exhibition and a private visit to the monkey enclosure. The evening will finish with a barbeque and an opportunity to network in the unique surroundings of the zoo.
- Planning update and the practical implications for s.106 agreements/CIL: Grant Anderson, Hill Dickinson
- Buildings works – at what point do they become a legal nuisance? Kevin Lee, Hill Dickinson
- Construction contracts payment – overview and update: Alan Pugh, Hill Dickinson
- Minefield ahead – proceed with caution: Bill Chandler, Hill Dickinson
- Finding the funding solution: Shaun Smyth, Director, Real Estate, Commercial and Private Banking, RBS & NatWest
- Development – What does the future development landscape look like: Guy Butler, Director, Glenbrook
If you have any queries or require further information, please contact Kerri McKeown: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0151 600 8752