Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
Hear about the town centre regeneration projects, residential developments, offices, and transport hubs that are being developed to secure the future success of Greater Manchester. Find out how the city is expanding, and the boroughs jostling to deliver ambitious, mixed-use developments.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Alison McKenzie-Folan, chief executive, Wigan Council
- Michael Dong, CEO, Investar Property Group
- Melissa Kurihara, associate director, planning, LUC
- Chris Lloyd, investment director, Glenbrook
- Paul Richards, director of development and regeneration, Stockport Council
- Thomas Pearson, partner, JMW Solicitors
- Lucy Wallwork, senior planner, LUC
- Richard Roe, corporate director, place, Trafford Council
- John Searle, director of economy, Rochdale Council
- Maggie Grogan, senior development surveyor, Muse
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
This event is sponsored by LUC, JMW Solicitors, Curtins and Morgan Sindall.
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details to follow.