Organiser: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Location: Holiday Inn Bolton Centre, 1 Higher Bridge Street, Bolton, BL1 2EW
Phone: 0161 393 4343
This event has been developed and will be led by private sector companies with support from Greater Manchester Chamber, Wigan Council, Bury Council and Bolton Council to help businesses in the region benefit from construction opportunities in their area.
By working with the public sector, we want to help businesses in all areas understand what opportunities are available and how the tendering process works.
Each event will focus on the development and construction opportunities in the three Boroughs and will feature presentations on specific projects. The event is chaired by Steve Williamson from F Parkinson Ltd.
Agenda will include:
- Meet the Buyer Forum during registration and breakfast
- Key/major developments updates in Bolton
- Updates from Wigan and Bury Councils
- Best Practice session: Social Values – Peter Schofield, AGMA Procurement Hub
- Networking – chance to visit the Meet the Buyer exhibition stands
PLEASE NOTE THAT PLACES AT THIS EVENT WILL BE OFFERED AS PRIORITY TO COMPANIES BASED IN WIGAN, BURY & BOLTON
If you are interested in sponsoring one of these events please email the events team for more information email@example.com.