Organiser: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Location: Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Email: Chris Taylor: email@example.com
Phone: 07525 731 230
This masterclass, delivered by tender writing specialists Thornton & Lowe is suitable for anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts.
Through a mix of Thornton & Lowe’s extensive experience, industry best practice and feedback from buyers, this course is suitable for all levels of bid writers. Key content includes:
Understanding the buyer:
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the pre-qualification questionnaire PQQ or tender arrives. What we need to do before writing?
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature, getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification, tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency.
- How to present your bid
- Use of diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
- Start: 9am
- End: 4:30pm
Standard: £249 + VAT
Member: £199 + VAT
Readers of Place North West can book with the member’s rate: call 07525 731 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Place North West’.
Alternatively we can take payment via cheque and invoice, please email email@example.com for a booking form.