Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
- Where do the opportunities lie, and how can you take advantage?
- What are the solutions to challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic?
- How can the property sector be on the front foot?
Speakers confirmed so far include:
Mark Robinson, co-founder, Ellandi and chair of the High Streets Task Force
Richard Land, director, Therme Group
Andrea George, regional director – town centres and consumer brands, Bruntwood Works
Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT
Andy Roberts, director, Planit-IE
Lucy Noone Blake, hospitality consultant, Pear
Clare Huber, senior manager for construction, regeneration major projects and markets, Cheshire West & Cheshire Council, and Northgate programme
Jennina O’Neill, centre manager, Metquarter and chair of Retail + Leisure at Liverpool BID Company
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Bruntwood Works, TLT, Savills and ISG