Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
From bricks to clicks, the death and rebirth of the High Street, and the rapid retraction of household names, replaced with booming ecommerce brands who occupy sheds rather than shops; retail is in a state of flux. Join us to debate its future, and learn how the property sector can be on the front foot with the ever-changing trends.
This event is sponsored by Bruntwood, TLT, Savills, WSP and AEW Architects.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Andrea George, director, Bruntwood
- Polly Dhaliwal and Holly Jones, Enterprise Nation
- Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
- Phil Hepworth, associate director, AEW Architects
- Ian Standring, director, WSP
- Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT Solicitors
- Gary Crompton, director, Barker Proudlove
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Further speakers to be announced in coming weeks.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
Sponsorship for this event is sold out. Click here to view other half-day conference sponsorship opportunities
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS