Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
The popular half-day conference on Thursday 12 September will take the pulse of this fast-changing sector, from bricks to clicks, booming ecommerce, and the role of North West shopping centres and High Streets in the rebirth of retail.
With the rapid retraction of household names, replaced with online brands who occupy sheds rather than shops; retail is in a state of flux. Join us to debate its future, and learn how the property sector can be on the front foot with ever-changing trends and innovative uses of technology.
Sponsored by Bruntwood, TLT, Savills, WSP and AEW Architects, the conference is set to take place at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum, from 8am to midday.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Phil Hepworth, associate director, AEW Architects
- Gary Crompton, director, Barker Proudlove
- Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT
- Alison Niven, regional centre director, Intu Trafford Centre
- Alison Clegg, director, Grosvenor Europe, Liverpool One
10.30am – Break
11am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Andrea George, director, Bruntwood
- Elaine Boyle, retail project manager, Enterprise Nation
- Vladislav Mukhachev, co-founder, Mindful Store
- Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
- Ian Standring, director, WSP
- Gareth Hudson, director of construction, McDonald’s
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
Sponsorship for this event is sold out. Click here to view other half-day conference sponsorship opportunities
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS