Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Schools are expanding at pace, universities are changing the face of our towns and cities; national skills shortages are encouraging the construction of privately funded specialist training centres. How can you break into this ever-growing sector, and ensure that the projects and plans are futureproofed to enable the effective education of the generations to come?
This event is sponsored by Wates, Waterman, Savills, LUC and Broadway Malyan.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Harry Hoodless, director, Broadway Malyan
- Diana Hampson, director of estates and facilities, University of Manchester
- Gavin King, director, SpaceInvader
- Tom Jonson, director of landscape architecture, LUC
- John Foster, pre-construction director, Wates Group
- Dr Simon Hyde, headmaster, The King’s School Macclesfield
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor, Place North West
More to be announced in the coming weeks.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS