Organiser: Cheshire Society of Architects
Location: Lecture Theatre, Molloy Building, Main Campus, University of Chester
Phone: 01244 343772
presented by Chester Society of Architects and Chester Civic Trustt
Is the quality of new development in Chester good enough?
Are the right buildings being built in the right places?
Are we leaving a legacy for future generations to admire?
These are just some of the questions that will be discussed at The Chester Design Debate 2014 organised jointly by The Cheshire Society of Architects and The Chester Civic Trust.
The event will be a Question Time-style debate with an invited panel and public audience.
Confirmed panellists include:
- Stephen Mosley, Member of Parliament for Chester
- Cllr Mike Jones Leader of Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Cllr Carolyn Graham Design Champion, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Phil Mayall, Development Director, Muse Developments
- Stephen Langtree, Vice – President, Chester Civic Trust
- Stephen Hodder, President, Royal Institute of British Architects
The debate will be chaired by Martin Stockley, Chairman of the Northwest Design Review Panel.
You are invited to participate and have your say.
This is a free-to-attend event. To help us with hosting the evening please register a place at the following address: www.chesterdesigndebate.eventbrite.co.uk
If you have a specific question that you would like to raise during the event, please send it to the following email address by Monday 3rd February with your name, address and association: email@example.com
For further information please call Andy Foster Architects on 01244 343772 or email the address above.