Organiser: Place North West
Location: Chester Crowne Plaza, Trinity St, Chester, CH1 2BD
This special event examines the housing sector in one of the North West’s most varied and affluent counties. Navigating a rural economy, various Local Plans, challenges around Green Belt, and satisfying the need of Manchester’s key commuter belt will all be discussed.
8am – Registration and networking
9am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- John Laverick, head of housing and development, Warrington Council
- Sebastian Tibenham, executive director, Pegasus Group
- Neil Culkin, senior planning director, Pegasus Group
- Paul Boyfield, managing director, Lexington Communications
10.10am – Break
10.40am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Joseph Daniels, chief executive, Project Etopia
- Daniel Joyce, director, Close Brothers Property Finance
- Andrew Dickman, director, Tritax Symmetry
- Jeremy Conen, senior development manager, Inspired
- Rachael Ainscough, group managing director, Ainscough Strategic Land
- Mark Howden, interim chief executive, Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
The event will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
This event is sponsored by Lexington Communications, Pegasus Group, Close Brothers Property Finance and Purcell.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
Further sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS