Organiser: Place North West
Location: Chester Crowne Plaza, Trinity St, Chester, CH1 2BD
This special event examines the housing sector in one of the North West’s most varied and affluent counties. Navigating a rural economy, various Local Plans, challenges around Green Belt, and satisfying the need of Manchester’s key commuter belt will all be discussed.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Cllr Richard Beacham, cabinet member for housing, regeneration and growth, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Sebastian Tibenham, executive director, and Neil Culkin, senior planning director, Pegasus Group
- Rob Loughenbury, director, Lexington Communications
- Daniel Joyce, director, Close Brothers
- Andrew Dickman, director, Tritax Symmetry
More speakers are to be announced in the coming weeks.
The event will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
This event is sponsored by Lexington Communications, Pegasus Group, Close Brothers Property Finance and Purcell.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Further sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS