Organiser: Systech Solicitors
Location: Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Peter Street, Manchester
Systech Solicitors is returning to its series of events on typical problems and issues, which arise during the life of a project and for this seminar the topic is time and programme related issues, which can occur whilst a project is on site.
Amongst the issues we will cover are
- Can I be instructed to accelerate?
- The difference between direct and constructive acceleration
- Accelerate or complete late – what are the risks?
- What are my obligations to mitigate delay?
- Float and contingency
- Monitoring progress; preparation of an as-built record
- Delay analysis – which technique to use?
- Relevant case law
Breakfast will be available from 8am and the talk will begin at 8.30am and last for approximately one hour with time for questions after.