Shoosmiths joins Place MIPIM partners
The Spinningfields-based law firm will be focusing on garnering opportunities in all parts of the residential sector at next year’s show.
Kathryn Jump, partner at Shoosmiths, explained why the firm attends MIPIM: “MIPIM continues to be an essential meeting place for stakeholders across the real estate industry, working as a platform to both develop new and existing relationships, and access the latest market intelligence and thought leadership. We see it as a ‘must-attend’ event for the real estate industry.
“Place plays an important role out in Cannes in promoting the opportunity that exists in Manchester and the North West region. As a leading firm embedded in and passionate about the region, we see an alignment in our values with Place, and a partnership approach that delivers mutual value.
“We will again be taking a diverse blend of experts from our team, with a particular focus on all areas of the living sector.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, said: “We are very pleased to welcome back Shoosmiths as a Place MIPIM Partner. After working with the firm in 2023 we see Shoosmiths making some bold decisions and forward-planning for growth. The team at Place North look forward to helping position and support Shoosmiths at MIPIM 2024 and beyond.”
Place activity at MIPIM includes the full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions and private dining.
In addition to Shoosmiths, Place North is also crafting MIPIM strategies with clients and partners including Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Shoosmiths
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.