Project Four teams up with Place for MIPIM debut
“It has been a long time coming for Project Four,” said managing director Alan Robson about taking his company to the international property conference for the first time.
Robson is a MIPIM veteran himself, having attended the event multiple times before he created Project Four Safety Solutions. MIPIM, he pointed out, is a great place for networking and can contribute to a business’s growth plans.
“MIPIM is the next step in our growth and profile-raising plans within the North West and wider UK property markets and will support our new directors and offices in Scotland and London,” Robson said.
It is also a prime spot to share Project Four’s expertise in the Building Safety Act, he added.
The decision to attend MIPIM, which will be held 12-15 March 2024, was cemented after the Project Four Team had a successful UKREiiF experience in Leeds.
“We went all out at UKREiiF and got a lot from it,” Robson said.
In attending MIPIM, Project Four has chosen to partner with Place North West to help Robson and fellow director Max Meadows maximise the opportunities available in Cannes.
“Project Four has done some great work with Place North West over the last few years and we can see how Place will help us make the most of the MIPIM experience – not just for the few days in Cannes, but with our pre- and post-conference strategy,” Robson said. “Plus, we want one of the Place North West baseball caps.”
Dino Moutospoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, said: “We are delighted to continue our recent video work with Project Four by showcasing their expertise at MIPIM.
“Alan, Max, and the team have been leading the conversation on risk and fire management for some time and this sector is in for a lot of focus in the coming months and years,” Moutsopoulos continued.
“Place is proud to call Project Four a Place MIPIM Partner and to help them spread their advice that ultimately helps improve the built environment and protect lives.”
Place is offering a variety of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPM. These include boat charters, event sponsorships, and video commentary services.
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Place North is already working on MIPIM strategies with clients and partners Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Luma Marketing Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Interested in making the most of your MIPIM experience? Email Dino Moutsopoulos to find out more about how Place can boost your brand’s profile.
Connect with Project Four
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.