Place launches 2023 event sponsorship opportunities
Now is the time to raise your brand’s profile. Spaces are limited, so secure your sponsorship of one of Place North West’s popular events today.
Our 2023 events plan includes a wide variety of events, from thought-provoking conferences filled with the latest market analysis to networking socials at some of the best North West venues.
Sponsorship packages go beyond just branding on our website and at the event itself – our packages also provide sponsors access and introductions to some of the most influential people and businesses in the industry.
Our attendance ranges from more than 200 industry leaders attending a morning conference to large parties with more than 700 guests.
As a sponsor, you will have the chance to publish a comment piece in front of our audience of 12,500+ subscribers and the opportunity to have an exhibition stand at the event.
Sponsorship of Place events is limited to just a selection of non-competing companies and is often sold out far in advance.
Events in 2023 include:
- Senior Living: building places for an age-friendly future | 19 January
- Lancashire Development Update | 9 February
- Greater Manchester’s Emerging Development Hotspots | 16 February
- Meet the Authorities: public-private partnerships | 30 March
- Place Young Things | 27 April
- North West Rental Market: build-to-rent, co-living and more | 4 May
- Industrial + Logistics | 11 May
- Education Estates and PBSA | 25 May
- Cheshire Development Update| 8 June
- Cumbria Development Update | 15 June
- Liverpool Summer Social | 22 June
- Sustainability in practice: how to green the built environment | 6 July
- Manchester Summer Social | 14 July
- Greater Manchester Development Update | 7 September
- Future of Retail: high streets, shopping centres and e-commerce | 14 September
- Innovation in Property | 21 September
- Place Party | 5 October
- Offices + Workspace: flex, off-site and city centre | 11 October
- Place RESI | 19 October
- Liverpool City Region Development Update | 9 November
- Place Young Things | 16 November
- Christmas Social | 7 December
Sponsors already confirmed for next year’s events include Onward Homes, JMW Solicitors, Aew Architects, Lexington, Wates, Castle Green, Trowers & Hamlins, Martin Property Group, Net Zero UK, Panattoni, Kuits Solicitors, LUC, Hollis, Morgan Sindall Construction, Turley, CampbellReith, Waterman Group, HyperCity, ClearFibre, Telcom, Blackpool Makes It Work, and WSP.
Place North West is always looking to expand our event offerings. Contact commercial director Dino Moutsopolous or sales executive Tom Kerr to learn more about potential new events.
Dino can be reached by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
Tom can be contacted by calling 07366 564 828 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for all 2023 events are also available to book on the Place North West events page.