Wigan Council has appointed a panel of ten contractors to carry out school building work in the next four years.
The anticipated total value of the contracts to be awarded is in the region of £50m, with individual projects ranging from £50,000 to £5m.
The council received 47 bids from firms interested in being on the framework. The scoring criteria for selection were weighted 60% price and 40% quality.
The chosen companies were:
- Conlon Construction, Preston
- Cruden Construction Group, Warrington
- F Parkinson, Blackpool
- Glenbeigh Construction, Southampton
- Globe Management Services, Warrington
- Harry Fairclough Construction, Warrington
- ISG, Manchester
- J Turner Construction Group, Preston
- Paragon Construction Group, St Helens
- Warden Construction, Preston