Wigan and Leigh Housing, the landlord for 23,000 council houses in Wigan, has chosen its building panel of contractors for £75m of work over the next four years.
The appointed contractors will deliver mainly new-build affordable housing funded by the Homes & Communities Agency and council.
The selected companies are:
- B&E Boys, Rossendale
- Bardsley Construction, Dukinfield
- Bullock Construction, West Midlands
- Cruden Construction, Warrington
- Eric Wright Construction, Preston
- Frank Phillips Builders (Bryn), Wigan
- G & J Seddon, Bolton
- Herbert T Forrest, Preston
- Mansell Construction Services, Sutton Weaver
- Rok Building, Rochdale
- Stewart Milne Homes, Trafford Park
- Wates Construction, Manchester