United Utilities has published a tender for a flood prevention programme to be developed and delivered in the region over a five year period.
For example, the scope of work will include:
- Survey of properties at risk in the North West
- Installation of porches, gates, flood barriers, doors, airbricks
- Erection of fencing, wall construction, sealing brickwork
- Non Return Valve installation and associated manhole works
- Drainage diversion and surface water removal
Multiple awards are anticipated to the most economically advantageous tenders, as there is a large amount of work to be undertaken across the United Utilities operational area.
The framework agreements will be awarded on a three year basis with the option to extend for up to a further two years.
Deadline for submitting tenders is Thursday 17 December at 10am.
- For more details contact Martin Southworth on 01925 463747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org