Huyton-based procurement co-operative Fusion 21 has selected a dozen suppliers on a four-year framework agreement to deliver painting and glazing services to a group of Merseyside housing associations.
The housing associations pooling together to procure the framework are the Riverside Group, Helena Housing, Knowsley Housing Trust, Plus Dane Housing Group, Regenda, South Liverpool Housing and Arena Housing Group.
The non-binding framework was awarded to 12 companies out of 32 bidders:
- Bell Decorating Group, Chorley
- Alan Bowden Contractors, Liverpool
- George Jones, Liverpool
- Seddon Property Services, Stoke on Trent
- AW Byrne Contractors, Liverpool
- Mitie Property Services UK, Surrey
- JC Construction, Liverpool
- St Annes Contractors, Birkenhead
- Alfred Bagnall & Sons North West, Ellesmere Port
- T Harrison, Preston
- Frank Rogers Building Contractor, Liverpool
- Simmons Services, Liverpool
- Vale Decorators, Speke
Fusion 21 is a social enterprise aimed at saving money for procuring bodies, especially in the public housing sector.