Companies have been named on the next round of the framework for high value contracts under the North West Construction Hub.
The four-year framework is valued at an estimated £1bn and will be available for work of over £9m on each individual contract. Manchester City Council, which administers the NWCH, reported the following firms were successful in the latest bidding round:
- Galliford Try Construction North, Warrington
- BAM Construction, Salford
- Laing O'Rourke Construction, Manchester
- Morgan Sindall, Salford Quays
- Shepherd Construction, Manchester
- Wates Construction, Manchester
- Kier North West, Trafford Park
The hub is open to public organisations across the North West such as schools, colleges and universities, primary care trusts, councils, police and fire authorities.
Since 2010 the high and medium value frameworks combined have been used by 57 customers on 124 projects with a total construction value of £783m.
The outgoing framework contained Kier, Laing O'Rourke, Lend Lease, Morgan Sindall and Wates.