Savills Commercial has announced a round of promotions in Manchester that took effect from 1 March.
Three associate directors have been promoted to director:
- Tim Bretten, in property management
- Matthew Whiteley, property management
- Nick Taylor, building and project consultancy
Also in building and project consultancy, Stephen Vagg was promoted from associate to associate director.
Five people were promoted from surveyor to associate:
- Stuart Longden, property management
- William Parry, building and project consultancy
- Peter Rowe, retail
- Paul Tracey, building and project consultancy
- Catherine Walker, valuation
Patrick Joynson, head of Savills Manchester, comments: "Our consultancy teams have made a significant contribution to the business in the past year and it's great to see these individuals receiving recognition for their efforts."