Salford City Council has appointed contractors to a minor works and responsive repairs framework worth up to £35m over four years.
The companies named on the contract framework, which will be broken down into several lots by size of contract, were:
- E&J Kane, of Swinton
- G Jones Builders, Swinton
- Harry Fairclough Construction, Warrington
- J Turner Construction Group, Preston
- Manchester & Cheshire Construction, Salford
- Rosslee Construction, Accrington
- Schofield & Sons, Eccles
- Seddon Construction, Bolton
- Warden Construction, Preston
- F Parkinson, Blackpool
- Manchester Working
Typically works will include general building, painting, flooring, ceiling, plastering, mechanical and electrical, joinery, brickwork repairs. The framework will include day-to-day repairs and maintenance to premises including all trades. This framework does not include specialist trades, Salford City Council intends to advertise this requirement under a different notice.