The latest trends in workplace design, the office refurbishment market, employee engagement and work technology will be among topics explored at this dedicated event at Chill Factore in Trafford Quays later this month.
The speaker line-up for this free-to-attend afternoon event on Thursday 11 February is as follows:
- Tom Helliwell, project director, workplace strategy, TP Bennett: senior interior design architect working on major occupier relocations, discussing future trends in office layout and worktech
- Chris Reay, Spinningfields estates director, Allied London: from the peerless office developer of the past decade in Manchester, currently on site with the final two phases of the estate: the XYZ building and No.1 Spinningfields. Reay will explain how Allied London shapes offices to fit occupier need and strives to bring workers from different buildings together across the estate
- Oliver Thomas, OBI Property: advising on several large office refurbishments in and around Manchester city centre, Thomas will provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities facing the market
- Michelle Gray, employment law partner, Berg Legal: expert on managing staff performance, advising employers on tackling sickness absence and solving people problems before they escalate
- Charlotte Rooke, managing director, Reward Health at Work: private medical insurance provider and employee benefits advisor, helping employers keep staff happy and healthy and manage HR transformation projects
This event is aimed at property professional and business advisors involved in the occupier market and working with businesses on HR projects. The format will be brief presentations followed by a Q&A panel debate.
There will be the option of staying behind to hear about the corporate services offered by the Chill Factore with a tour of the facilities on the snow following the main part of the event.
Wellbeing at Work is due to begin at 2pm and close around 5pm.
There is extensive free parking at the venue. Refreshments will be provided.