This Place North West event will give an in-depth view of the opportunities and challenges for the industry in roads, rail, ports, cycling and walking, at a time when connectivity is deemed crucial to economic recovery.
Policy makers, operators, developers and architects will all debate the impact of this influential sector online from 9.30am to 12.30pm on Tuesday 17 November. There will be a blend of networking, presentations and panel debates.
- Rob Naybour, founding partner of Weston Williamson + Partners, global architecture firm and designer of Manchester Piccadilly HS2 station proposal
- Tim Foster, head of policy, strategy, economics and research at Transport for the North
- Nicola Kane, head of strategic planning, insight and innovation at Transport for Greater Manchester
- Graham Sant, executive director at engineering advisory firm BWB Consulting and former managing director of Capita Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Harbinder Birdi, senior partner and head of infrastructure and transport at architecture studio Hawkins\Brown. Projects include the Irwell bridge, which is to connect Salford’s New Bailey with Manchester’s St John’s
- Cllr David Meller, cabinet member for economy and regeneration at Stockport Council
- Laura Langridge, architect at Knight Architects, designer of the replacement Pooley Bridge in Cumbria
- David Moore, partner in the infrastructure and projects team CMS, and a specialist in the rail sector
This event is sponsored by Waterman Group, CMS and Deetu.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually. The event will take place using Remo, a powerful platform that enables video chats with other attendees, as well as the ability to search for guests and exchange messages via direct messaging. There is no need to download any software.
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Attendees will receive a video of the event afterwards.
To register please complete the form below. If you have any difficulties or cannot see the form please contact Laura on email@example.com.