Join Place North West on 24 June to explore the outlook for private rented sector development and investment.
An expert panel of players from the PRS sector will debate the challenges and opportunities that will emerge from the current situation.
Topics to be debated include:
- Overview of standing development pipeline
- Development finance availability
- Institutional appetite for new assets
- Changes in target market, price, and type of offering
- PRS in repurposed spaces such as shopping centres
- Will PRS move into the suburbs and satellite towns?
- Picture for senior living and student accommodation
Details of speakers will be announced in due course. The event will take place online from 10am to 11am on Wednesday 24 June.