One of Place’s most popular briefings returns on Thursday 19 January, as we discuss the prospects and challenges facing the private rented residential sector in the next year.
Sponsored by Curtins, Winckworth Sherwood and Premier Guarantee, the debate will explore the viability of PRS developments, the design trends and benchmark schemes in the region.
We will investigate the key players, funding landscape and appetite from institutional investors, and how the model fits in the wider housing market and occupier need.
Will what works in the US work in the North West? What has the impact of Brexit been on the sector? Which scheme is set to become the region’s much-awaited “first true PRS project”?
The panel includes:
- James Sidlow, project director at Allied London
- Adam Hall, managing director of Falconer Chester Hall
- James Duncan, partner at Winckworth Sherwood
- Danielle Gillespie, North West general manager for the Homes & Communities Agency
- Alex Greaves, head of residential investment at M&G Real Estate
This breakfast event will take place from 8am to 10am on Thursday 19 January, at the Holiday Inn on Aytoun Street, Manchester.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.