Logistics is arguably the hottest sector in real estate right now. This Place North West briefing on the state of the market and its future direction is brought to you in association with AEW Architects, JMW Solicitors, Harworth and Turley.
Attendees from Matthews & Goodman, CW Studio, WSP, Hydrock, Midas, Curtins, Maple Grove, Stockport Council and many more have registered already.
Speaker line-up for Industrial + Logistics
- Clare Hayward, chair, Cheshire & Warrington LEP
- Anna-Jane Hunter, Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport Rail Policy Group Member, former director of Network Rail
- Andrew Pexton, director, JLL, leads North West industrial and logistics agency team
- David Diggle, director, Turley, advises on high-profile projects Birchwood Park including and Logistics North
- Sally Duggleby, head of industrial & logistics occupier advisory, Savills, former head of real estate at Amazon
- Alan Lamb, director, AEW Architects, extensive experience of masterplanning, distribution, warehousing, manufacturing and energy projects
- Matthew Whiteley, development manager, Harworth, one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK
- Wendy Broomhead, director, Scott Hughes Design, an engineering design company specialising in sustainability
This event is due to take place on Friday 16 October from 9.30am to 12.30pm. There will be a blend of networking, presentations, and panel debates.
As with all our events now until the end of the year this session will take place on Remo, a powerful interactive conference platform which allows video chats with other attendees, as well as the ability to search for guests and exchange messages in private chat.
All attendees will receive a video of the event afterwards.
To register please complete the form below. Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. If you have any difficulties or cannot see the form please contact Laura and Kirsty on email@example.com.