Unpicking the latest in green bonds, loans and grants for housing associations, with Shazia Bashir, housing and regeneration partner at law firm TLT, and Paul Unger.
Green finance is on the rise and never more so than in the UK’s affordable housing sector. In this podcast we look at the trends driving the market, the avenues available to access green finance, and the challenges faced by registered providers in meeting the UK’s net zero carbon emissions target.
Questions answered in this episode
- Why are we seeing increased interest from affordable housing providers in green finance?
- What avenues to market are there for the affordable housing sector to access green finance?
- Can partnerships help registered providers meet the growing list of challenges facing the sector?
- How will the financial market’s growing interest in biodiversity provide opportunities for registered providers?
- How do you think the market will develop over the coming months?
This episode was sponsored by TLT. TLT works with corporates, public institutions, and high growth businesses on strategic and day-to-day legal needs. The firm has significant experience advising in the clean energy, digital, financial services, leisure, public sector, real estate, and retail & consumer goods sectors. For more information, visit tltsolicitors.com.