Primesite’s plan for an enlarged scheme at Herculaneum Quay, also known as Columbus Quay, is one of the applications to go before Liverpool City Council’s next planning committee, due to take place on Tuesday 22 November.
The project has been expanded from 101 apartments to 119 since its previous consent.
Along with Kings Dock Mill – effectively phase two of the project that saw the Hampton by Hilton hotel delivered in 2010 – and the conversion of former labourers’ dwellings in Eldon Grove, the scheme is recommended for approval.
On the agenda
- Developer: Primesite Developments
- Architect: Edge Architects
- Number of apartments: 119
- Floors: Eight to 16
- Car parking spaces: 108
Kings Dock Mill, Hurst Street, Baltic Triangle
- Developer: YPG Developments
- Architect: LAG Prichard
- Number of apartments: 204
- Floors: Ten to 12 around a central courtyard
- Car parking spaces: 70Section 106 payment to be made by 31 December 2016: £408,000
- Developer: JGLT Developments
- Architect: Day Architectural
- Conversion of three Grade II-listed tenement buildings into 45 apartments
- Construction of three four-storey blocks with 43 flats at rear of site
- Construction of two three-storey blocks with 42 flats at front of site
- Railings and lamp-posts, also listed, to be repaired and restored