Place North West, in association with Warrington & Co and Hill Dickinson, is delighted to invite you to Logistics 2020, the first conference on this summer's PlaceEXPO programme within the UK's International Festival for Business.
An expert line-up of speakers from the logistics property community will explore issues around occupier demand, supply of suitable sites, the rise of mega-sheds serving online retailing, same-day delivery and more.
The first speakers confirmed are:
- Jon Sleeman, director of UK research, JLL
- Frank Fox, managing director, Lombard Shipping & Forwarding
- Bernard Molloy, global industrial logistics director, Unipart
- Steve Park, managing director, Warrington & Co
- John McWilliam, head of mid-markets real estate for Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking in Scotland and the North of England
Further speakers from the logistics development and occupier communities will be announced between now and the day of the event.
Logistics 2020 will take place on Thursday 12 June at the PlaceEXPO property pavilion in No 4 St Paul's Square, Liverpool from 2pm. The event is a free-to-attend half-day conference with a mixture of presentations and Q&A panel discussions.