Speakers from Manchester and Liverpool councils, and the Chrysalis and Evergreen urban development funds will present updates on their spending plans at an event due to take place one week from today.
Among those confirmed to take part in City Region Investment Strategies at PlaceEXPO so far include:
- Iain Jenkinson, senior director, GVA
- Mark Bousfield, investment manager, Chrysalis Fund / Igloo
- Sean Davies, head of finance – commercial and public sector reform, Manchester City Council
- Andrew Antoniades, director, CBRE capital advisors, investment advisory
- Duncan Sutherland, non-executive board member, HS2, on opportunities created for cities to develop by the new high-speed line
- Jenny Douglas, head of inward investment, Liverpool Vision
This is a free event and will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 17 June, starting at 2pm, at No 4 St Paul's Square, Liverpool.
The event is aimed at people interested in development funding models, public sector intervention, city region strategic investment frameworks and masterplanning.
There will be a mixture of presentations from the expert line-up of speakers and questions from the floor.