Place North West invites readers to discuss the state of the region's property and construction industry at the first Place AGM on Tuesday 29 March at The Lowry in Salford Quays.
The afternoon event, sponsored by Hill Dickinson, will feature presentations from a cross section of leading property professionals giving expert overviews of the industry including the latest data and forecasts.
Speakers confirmed already:
- Simon Caunt, deputy agent North West, Bank of England, with a regional take on the central bank's outlook
- Simon Bedford, director and head of Manchester office for Drivers Jonas Deloitte, on occupier demand across various sectors
- Frank McKenna, chairman, Downtown in Business, with a personal viewpoint on the region's ever-changing political establishment
- Bill Enevoldson, partner, public sector, KPMG, exploring public sector spend
- Matt Crompton, joint managing director, Muse Developments, giving a developer's perspective on the state of the market
- Derek Bald, head of real estate finance North West for Santander, offering an update on development and investment lending criteria from a High Street bank
We hope you agree the first ever Place AGM promises to be an exciting and informative event and that you will be able to attend and contribute to the discussion.
Place AGM will begin with registration at 1.30pm for a 2pm start and be finished by 5pm. The venue is the Compass room, Lowry arts centre, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
Please register by emailing email@example.com or call 0161 834 9487 with any queries.