Place North West is pleased to announce the 2019 Events Plan, with sponsorship opportunities now available to book and selling fast.
With events ranging from morning conferences of 150 people to large socials with more than 700 guests, Place North West prides itself on offering quality market intelligence and networking opportunities throughout the North West to senior property professionals.
Sponsorship of Place events is limited to just a number of non-competing companies and is often sold out far in advance.
Events in 2019 include:
- North West PRS Conference
- Place RESI 2019
- Brexit Briefing
- Cheshire RESI
- Place MIPIM Drinks Reception and Closing Drinks
- Place Cannes Do
- Greater Manchester Update
- Lancashire Update
- Cheshire Update
- Merseyside Update
- Cumbria Update
- Leisure Update: Hotels, bar + stadia
- Healthcare Property Update
- North West Logistics, Industrial + Infrastructure
- The Northern Transport Summit
- Meet the Authorities: Public-Private Partnership Seminar
- Place Barbeque
- Education Update
- Future of Retail
- Manchester Offices + Workspace Update
- Place Party 2019
- Place Christmas Drinks
Sponsors already confirmed for next year’s events include Bruntwood, JLL, Baker Mallett, Lovell, Newgate Communications, Wates Group, JMW Solicitors, Waterman Group, Kuits Solicitors, The Life of Riley Group, Indigo Planning, TLT LLP, DAC Beachcroft, Lambert Smith Hampton and Morgan Sindall.
Companies can secure sponsorship opportunities by contacting Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director on: 0780 39 88 112 / email@example.com
Registration for these events will open shortly – save the dates now.